Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Emails to Capture Her Attention On Plenty of Fish

I am not going to beat around the bush here. Your emails are either making or breaking you on plenty of fish. If you want to capture the attention girls on plenty of fish you have got to stand out. I was on plenty of fish for a long time and this really shouldn't be that hard to do. Most of the emails guys send there are about the same. They are dull, thoughtless and do nothing much to get a woman interested, let alone build up some attraction.

If you don't think you can build attraction in an email prior to even meeting you are mistaken. I run an online community of women and let me tell you, it's common for a grown woman to feel as if she is already in love long before she meets the man. It happens often and it has happened to me. These men have a natural way of getting us excited. Let me give you a few examples.

I was mailing a guy on there, the one that stood out and in his emails, he would start his first sentence in the subject line. Things like, I was thinking...., or when you....., last night I had a dream about.... You get the point. I would read the subject line and my mind would wonder before I opened the mail. He would engage my imagination. Women fall in love in the imagination by the way.

These subject lines became triggers. In other words, everytime I would open my mail, I began to look forward to his. The subject line was intriguing and the email became a trigger that was warm and fuzzy. The warm and fuzzy transferred over to being associated with him.

Another thing he did was he would never brag about his status. If you have done any research into the pick up artist communities, they talk about the importance of status. He didn't tell me he drove a jeep, which by the way is a status symbol for fun and adventurous. He would just mention it in a sentence such as, I was going as fast as my jeep would go. He didn't come off as arrogant, more humble, yet his status was not missed.

A lot of men on dating sites tell us too much too fast. Less really is more. We love mystery. The mystery comes in not what you say, but what you don't.

If you aren't getting your emails answered or aren't getting a lot of attention online dating sites like plenty of fish, you really should check into improving and learning about the online game. Women respond to words and emotions.

Before you hit the send button on your plenty of fish email, ask yourself what emotion will she feel. These guys that hook the girls on plenty of fish build up emotional attraction with women, they know what to say, when to say it and how to say it.

The guy by the way that hooked me on plenty of fish was ordinary, not a guy I would have even looked twice at. He would not turn my head, quite the opposite, I wouldn't even notice him. Didn't matter. He had me from the first email.

How to get women on plenty of fish here!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment