Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Subject Line In That First Email Online

This one little tip can drastically increase your success rate dating women online. It's simple but effective. Women dating online, especially the more attractive ones, the 8s, 9s, and 10s get a lot of mail. Let me tell you, they all say the same thing. "Hey", "Hey Sexy" or blah blah blah. Makes our heart just sink when we open our inbox. We think, oh no, not another same ole same ole. Am I not worth a little effort really? It is so discouraging.

So that being said, make your subject line interesting. Be creative. Stand out, be different. I mean when I open my inbox and something is different, you can bet I skip over all of the others and go to that one email that appears some effort was put in. Need I mention this is also her first impression.

Women are emotional creatures. Here are just a few of many examples I could give you with the subject line, you fill in the rest.

I was imagining....
Wondering.....
I was thinking....
On my way......

You get the idea. Another idea is to start your first sentence in your email in your subject line. Example: Subject line says, While I was reading your profile, then you finish the sentence in your email.

Change the subject line with every email. This builds anticipation in her. She learns to associate anticipation to you, which starts attraction building in her mind.

Click Here to discover how to have 7 Dates or more this month with attractive women

It's simple, but very effective, try it.
Click Here to discover how to have 7 Dates or more this month with attractive women

No comments:

Post a Comment